I Dream In Retro I Dream In Retro

haha nice

dude this was a daily deviation on deviant art and now here on newgrounds too!!!

OrinCreed responds:

Yeah. The DD pulled in a lot of comments from people who pursuaded me to upload it here too. :)

Epic Beard Man Epic Beard Man

haha!

dude i just saw this yesterday and i had no clue that this animation was based on a real video! xD i love this!!! they look just like the guys in real life!!!

Pinnochio's Friend Pinnochio's Friend

cool

i agree, the animation and sound quality is poor, but u did succeed in making me laugh my ass off the entire time. keep it up dude.

Abobo's Big Adventure Abobo's Big Adventure

a very fun game and it brings me back to the good ol days of gaming and brought up a bunch of familiar characters.

a warning tho: u can cheat and walk across the lava in the zelda part, but u cant walk back and from there u arent able to push the block to get back.

Why this? Why this?

wtf??

what the fuck?!

Haunt the House Haunt the House

nice game

ive actually played this on a different website, but still this game is awesome!! i love ghosts and ive never played a game that u could be one before.

HDC Presents: Wyze vs. Mao HDC Presents: Wyze vs. Mao

good battle

its hard for me to just pic a winner, both had strong points as their opponents weak points. clearly Mao had a lower quality mic, yet to he was much easier to understand. Wyze's flow was much more refined, but i found myself loosing my attention for him until Mao came on, even tho Mao didnt really have a tough rappers voice. Wyze had a few good disses, like the disney one, but my vote will go to Mao as his style would more closely represent my own tastes.

HDC responds:

Word, Gosteoner. Thanks for the detailed vote :D

Big Red - Coma - Dureagon Big Red - Coma - Dureagon

nice man

short and sweet, very nice :D

Hope 4 Love Hope 4 Love

nice!

yo this shits dope man!

KingGeorge responds:

thanx man i really appreciate the feed back

Griffin's attacking Griffin's attacking

:) this is awesome, i like how she looks as a living creature rather than a puppet monster xD. i added all 3 to my faves :)

Kaine Kaine

very good

everything about this is beautiful =)

Yeti Suit Yeti Suit

nice

xD reminds me of the spy lady from the cartoon dexters lab. very cool character :D

PixelCake responds:

Agent Honeydew? X3 I see it now that you mention it.